Chapman Family

Chapman Family

January 01, 2010

Sara got exactly what she wanted from Santa a "Baby Alive" She's becoming a pro at changing diapers, now maybe I could convince her to change Taylor.
Rylee was just happy to get anything. She loves her "Shooting" gun, computer, ipod and the operation game. The first thing she did though was give me, my gift from her. She was so excited about that, I had to open it before she would even look in her stocking. What a sweetie.

Taylor wasn't feeling the best, but she was excited about her "Bump" she loves to "bump" on my bed and now she doesn't have to mess up my room. Her Favorite part of Christmas was her Chapstick. I think she used all of hers and mine, before the day was over..


2 comments:

Coby and KaeDawn said...

Your girls are so adorable! Looks like you guys had a really fun Christmas!

Chad and Amy said...

I love the "bump". When the girls came over to sleep over they told us about their "fake trampoline" it took us a few minutes to figure out what a fake trampoline was, my girls now want one.