Chapman Family

Chapman Family

January 01, 2010

The girls Really wanted a tatoo for Christmas, so Mark finally gave in and spoiled them. They got a lot more that I thought they would have, I guess it's their bodies and they'll have to deal with it later.The tatoo parlor they went to was very clean and the artist was very professional.
My sick little girl, she had a miserable fever at 104.6 I still don't know what her problem was, she just let me hold her for 3 days, and she doesn't like to snuggle one bit, so I knew she was really sick.

4 comments:

Rindi said...

When I went to get Joye, when the kids were sleeping over, the girls were so excited to show us their tattoos! They are so funny. Poor Taylor I always feel so bad for them when they are sick

Tiffany P. said...

That is sooo dang funny. I wanted a tattoo soooooooo bad when I was little... The girls still look super sweet! :) Miss u guys!

Stowell Family Blog said...

I hope Taylor is feeling better, poor thing. Your girls are so cute. I see so much of you in them.

Clayton & Kim said...

Can I please come doodle on their arms and legs..pppplllleeeaaasseee