Chapman Family

Chapman Family

September 11, 2009

WE ARE BACK











WELL, it's been awhile, but we finally got the internet installed today. I will try to be better at putting a few pictures on once in awhile. We have had a very busy summer. So busy that we didn't do a lot of playing. My girls woauld wake up and say "it looks like a work day again." Poor girls. They should have had a better summer. We've been trying to get some projects done in the yard and in the house, but I've been slow to complete them.

3 comments:

Rindi said...

Yay! I'm excited that you guys finally got your internet! We need to have a game night soon!

Clayton & Kim said...

Yippeeee! Need I say more!

Stowell Family Blog said...

I am glad you are back, Chev. Your girls are soooo cute! I miss you, hope things are well. I will call you soon.