Chapman Family

Chapman Family

June 01, 2009







So I know that it has been awhile since I posted anything, but I figured I should put a few pictures of Taylor on here. I couldn't get the pictures I really wanted to upload onto my parents computer (I still don't have internet) Taylor is 1 already. I don't know how my baby got so big. She is walking, well running all over the place and into everything. She can say a few words - her favorite one today is puppy. Today we jumped on the tramp in the rain and she she couldn't stop laughing. I can't believe she is sooo big. We are all doing great, just so you know.

4 comments:

Rindi said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!! I can't believe our girls our 1. It's crazy how fast a year goes.

Mandy said...

Yeah! Thank you for updating a little. The pictures are so cute! Taylor is getting so big and Mark, Rylee and Sara are just so old :) Love the puppy! Cute family of coarse! Love ya'll

jonisill said...

I can't believe she's one already! Way too soon! My kids love the puppy

Coby and KaeDawn said...

She is so adorable!! I love her expressions:)