Chapman Family

Chapman Family

May 21, 2011

WOW it has been awhile
















Well a lot has changed since the last time I posted. Sara is now 8. She is almost an adult now. I think it is about time she finds a job and an apartment.

Rylee is 6 and done with Kindergarten. She has been out of school for one day and is ready to go back. It'll be a LONG summer for her.

Taylor is almost 3. She keeps me busy all day pretending that she is with her boyfriend or her honey. I dont know how we are going to keep track of her when she is in school we are intoruble. Or at least the boys in her class will be.
Sydney is a new addition to our darling family. She is almost 5 months old and she thinks that she should be able to keep up with her sisters already. She isnt happy when she is by herself.

Now I remember why I haven't posted in 8 months. I have been interupted 6 times by one kid while typing this... We'll see if I can have better luck next time.




5 comments:

Mandy said...

YAY!!! New post! I love it! I miss those girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I haven't seen Sydney yet! :( So Sad! But I'll see you in July right?! I love your descriptions of each kid. TOO FUNNY! I Love your sweet and gorgeous girls! Miss you all! :) Keep up the posts would ya?.. it's not like you have any kids to take care of or to interrupt you! :) love ya!

Mandy said...

PS.. I love the pictures! They're too funny.. Sydney's is not funny though. she's so cute! I can't believe how big she is! :(

Heather said...

Its about time! Fun to see some pics!

Staci Scott said...

Your girls have such big, beautiful eyes!!! Ha Ha! They really are gorgeous though! I hear ya on the blogging thing, it gets so hard to find the time. Hope to see you all soon, love ya!

Ace Investment Advisory said...

Welcome To The New World Of Investing With A Difference___ Have your investment decision ever made you suffer? Even choosing investment strategies to make your money grow is very complex as it requires complete knowledge of market like nse, bse and mcx and numerous investment options. You can always make safe investment if you seek help of an investment advisor, who can guide about your financial dealings and investments. Here we are the best investment advisory firm in India, who can provide you finest investment insights to help you realize your financial goals. www.sharemasterindia.com