Chapman Family

Chapman Family

July 17, 2010

Taylor's 2nd bday


So Taylor turned two.. I'm kind of sad about that. She has been so much fun to have around. She thinks she should be able to do anything Sara and Rylee do and. I love her smile. I love how smart she is-(at least I think she is smart). When I was pregnant with her I knew that there was going to be something wrong with her. I am so LUCKY to have a perfectly healthy baby girl. I love that when it is bed time she brings her blanket and says "too me, couch" and I will hold her for a minute on the couch. I love that every morning she wakes up and askes where daddy is. I love that she knows that he is either working, hunting or running. I love that she begs for chocolate every morning and sometimes I give in. I love that she is a stubborn strong willed kid and she does get what she wants. I just love this kid.. Happy Birthday Taylor.








5 comments:

Heather said...

This girl cracks me up! I hope she had a fun Birthday! I can't believe she turned two already

Mandy said...

Love it!!! Man, she is getting so old :) We sure miss you guys!! Hope Rylee's arm is getting better!
Love you guys!

Mandy said...

HAPPY LATE 2ND BIRTHDAY Tay!!! by the way!

Staci Scott said...

I love how she feeds Kyrie grapes, a little pre-chewed! She is such a cutie!

The Neff Family said...

WOW! 2!!! Taylor is such a cutie. I can't believe how big she is!! Jax turns 2 this month....WHAT!