Chapman Family

Chapman Family

February 14, 2010

So we've had quite a bit of snow this year. The girls have had a great time playing in it. They go sledding on the side of the house, play in the feilds, and there is a small little "tunnel" from the snow drifts that they play in.. Snow is fun when it isn't so bitterly cold.
I painted the girls room It is mostly pink with a bright pink stripe and a big blue stripe with a dark blue stipe in that. I wish I could find the pictures of it. I just found out that half of the pictures didn't download onto my computer.. anyways, we also painted Rylees dresser and this is the finished product.. We might paint the other dresser for Sara, but have it red and pink- we'll see if I deside to really get it done or not...

4 comments:

Heather said...

That looks really cool! You did a good job! I love the blue! I am so glad you guys came down last night! I was fun to have you there!

Stowell Family Blog said...

Good job, Chev! That looks so good. I LOVE Rylee's haircut, too! She looks so cute. It reminds me of when we cut your hair short... that was fun :)

Leslie said...

Sounds like they are enjoying the snow- I have to admit I am not Jealous at all!! I love Rylee's hair- looks so cute. Your right she looks a lot older. Bryn is loving the earings from your girls. Thank you so much. She has a hard time deciding which pair to wear. But that is just what she loves- deciding on accessories!

Coby and KaeDawn said...

I can't believe all the snow, Brax likes to play in it too! You did an awesome job on the dresser, Their room sounds really cute, I will have to come see it:)