Chapman Family

Chapman Family

September 22, 2009

POOR KID




Poor kid, she just can't catch a break. She's had a yucky cold for a couple weeks. It caused her to break out in hives all over her tiny body. Then I took her into the doctor for her 15 month check-up and she got to shots and then we found out she has another (6th) ear infection this year. She is getting big. She tries to say whatever we are saying and she already tells me that she needs to go poops!!! I'm excited about that. She is in the 27% height and 47% for weight.-(just like her mom)


1 comment:

Mandy said...

POOR Taylor!!!
She is getting so big...I love all her bangs she is growing :) too cute!! i hope she feels better soon. Gracie just had her shots yesterday, but that's it. Only fevers around here. So, I'm sorry you have to deal w/ ALL of that. So sad Taylor! Aunt Mandy loves you!